Joining and Being a Chamber Member…..
Means: You, Your Business and Your Staff receive….
- Immediate access to advice and information on local, regional and national issues, which may assist in decision making.
- Advice on new legislation, executive issues, and to talk through areas of difficulty,
- Facilitiates interaction and networking opportunity at regular business and social functions, providing an opportunity to gain more business.
- Provides new ideas, considerations and information from guest speakers to assist toward increasing the effectiveness of your business.
- Receive guidance on providers of personal development and skills training.
- Provides the stage where you can communicate with people who have influence within the community and in making your voice heard.
- Gives a bi-monthly newsletter with business updates, company profiles and articles of topical interest, with the opportunity to promote your success in business.
Act now…. take this opportunity to belong and benefit from an active Chamber…
March to February – £58 for 1-49 employees or £110 for 50 plus employees
September to February – £29 for 1-49 employees or £55 for 50 plus employees
Interested in joining?
Download your Membership Application Form here or call …
Forward your remittance with the printed out application form to:
The Chamber of Commerce Secretary,
The Management Suite,
18 Spring Lane,
Tel: 01933 652252 Chamber Secretary.