Entries are now open for the inaugural Northamptonshire Business Awards.
Organised by the Northamptonshire Chamber of Commerce, businesses across the county are invited to enter for the chance to win thousands of pounds.
Businesses can enter in the following nine categories:
- Best Use of Technology sponsored by J motion
- High Growth Business of the Year sponsored by Ellacotts
- Employer of the Year sponsored by Beyond Theory
- Education and Business Partnership sponsored by CJS (UK Management) Limited, Customer Commitment Award sponsored by GPW Consulting
- Digital Communications Campaign of the Year sponsored by Kemps Publishing, Export Business of the Year sponsored by Kuehne + Nagel
- Small Business of the Year sponsored by HR Solutions
- Apprentice of the Year sponsored by Starting Off
A top prize of £10,000 will be awarded to the overall Business of the Year. The Northamptonshire Chamber will provide £1,000 marketing support to winners in each of the nine categories.
Speaking to the Northants Telegraph, Paul Griffiths, chief executive of Northamptonshire Chamber, said: ““These awards will really make a difference to businesses in our county.
“We know the awards will give a fantastic boost to the profiles of the winners and finalists and by offering these fantastic prizes we will enable our winners to invest further in the future of their organisations.
“The awards will throw a spotlight on the best of our county’s businesses so firms should make sure they have submitted their entry by May 25 if they don’t want to miss out on their chance to shine.”
Wilson Browne Solicitors are sponsoring the awards. Winners will be announced at a glittering awards ceremony and dinner at the Park Inn, Northampton, on September 13.
For further information and to enter visit: